Farewell 2011

Dear 2011,time flies so fast.A little bit more,its already 2012.Thank you for the whole thing.Everything changes,for the good.Things come and go,always for the best reason.but I thank God for bringing me back my old big brotahs,Faiq,Anas,Daniel.We rock the world aite?! xD and thank to God for giving me a kinda good relationship with my family back.Ekaa and Shukry,I love you.and to my best cousin Ida Eddie,you're awesome.You always here in my ups and downs.I can't imagine life without you.Hasny,you've been a really great company to me.and to Lokman's who cheer my december a lot Adib and Aiman,thankyou thankyou thankyou so much.and not forgotten,Paul Lee my seafarer who always here for me to cheer me up.A lot of thank you to you.and and and to my amazing friends Pika,Bella,Amira,Azean,Fatyn,Alia,Bash,Masz,Sai who has turn my normal school days to an exciting one.Tatemm.To Vin,omg long time no talk about you.I miss you so much and I'm not even kidding.Amir! my ex scandal haha 6 months with you,you've been a really great scandal weh.Sorry for what happened between us.My awesome beyond the awesome ex boyfriend,Razlan Roslan who's still here for me when I needed a friend to talk to.Thankyou so much I love youuuuu tall guy.and congrats to my cousins Ikha Azman and Ina Azman on their wedding.and to my baby niece Numa Alveena.Auntie love love love you muah muah :D To my whole big awesome family and cousins HI !!!!! You guys are the best! Lastly,to the guy who I love Ohmen,even we're always argue about small or big things,it doesn't matter,you'll always have a special spot in my heart no matter what happen to us next.and whoever I didn't mention in this post,I'm really sorry.but you'll always here in my mind aite?No worries.Goodbye 2011,you've been interesting,hoping 2012 would be better.

No comments: