Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah everythings went well.Very well.I just love the way he treats me and all.He's being sweet like sugar yum yum.He's okay,I'm okay.We're both okay.happy and I got the feeling that he already forgot a bit about his past.it's a good thing.I'm trying my best to make him happy.I'll always be here for him no matter what.We've been through alot aite?We both deserve this happiness.and insyaAllah this happiness will be ours forever.We both just have to keep praying and trusting and loving each other and I believe that everythings gonna be fine.Just fine okay ayang?


Sayang,I know I told you this everyday,every hour and every minute but I just want you to know that I love you so much and you do know that aite?Yes yes I love you more than anything else in this world.

No comments: