Christmas Ho Ho Ho!

Awwww so sorry it's christmas post but I update it a bit late.kinda busy with school stuffs and all.Sorry again.

I had a really great night.Thanks to Ida Eddie,Areesya Adnan,Zul Azman,Zahidi Zal,Aiman Adnan,Aiman Lokman,Adib Lokman and Aqil Lokman.I didn't sleep all night long.and I can't believe that :O okay whatever.It's not a big deal pun kan.yeahh well well,we slept at Marriott hotel,Putrajaya for one night.We got extra room soooooo we decided to lepak-ing in the room.Mula mula semua segarrrr je then at 3 semua mcm dh mengantuk sangat and they fell asleep.Tinggal I,Ida and Adib je.woop woop! Okayy I kinda malas nak tulis panjang panjang sooo hereee is our pictures together.




Tadaaaaaa aren't we look sho cute? :) Yes we are sho cute together! me like like like

No comments: