Never knew I needed

This guy,my heart,my lover and my everything.I never knew I need him so much.I cried for him,I get down bcause of him,I smile,I laugh bcause of him.it's all about him now.I know we're not even in a relationship but you know,the feelings.I don't know why i did this,stole someone else's boyfriend.I know I know I'm selfish.but I can't leave him.I just can't.I've tried but it's hurt so much.I'm dying without him.I'm sorry people,I just can't.I'm a weak person I can't lie to myself.I need him so much.I don't lie.He's perfect for me.maybe to you guys,he's not that perfect but to me,he is.he is perfect.I'm glad to have him in my life.and I'll wait for him to be fully mine.I'll wait,take my words.

Sometimes,I don't believe he'll dump his girlfriend for me.but it's not a crime to put a high hope on someone ayy.I'll always be here for him no matter what.He always had a fight with his girlfriend.I don't understand why either.It's complicated.cursing each other.That's not my way.Seriously no.but that's their relationship.I'm no one to judge em.Ida always said,'biar dia break.you deserve him better'.but you know what.I don't think that's a good thing.bcause,I'll feel bad like really bad if they breakup one day.I swear.Let them be.If they're not meant for each other,InsyaAllah one day,me and him will be together.I'll just have to keep waiting.Sabar separuh daripada iman kan (:

I love this guy so much.He's my Superman and always be

No comments: