Late update

I met my superman two days ago.Sorry late update.Got no mood to update anything on this boring blog.but here I am,updating this post.

Two days ago,we met at Maya if I'm not mistaken.yea yea maya.we met mcm biasa je kot.but omg he kissed me.My lips.YES YES I ain't kidding bitches.Be jealous be jealous everyone.I love him so much and he's mine *I wish* and we as in me,anas,daniel,ida,elly and oman talk about Anas's ex girlfriend.bla bla boringggggg.

Skip skip skip.

and poof we're off to Zul's house.Chilling at Zul's room about 1 hour something pool-ing,and and I played kids with Ohmen.haha So cute no kidding.OMG you know what?! Areesya's coming and she said 'Hi Oman' like the fuck?Oman je kay?! Cousin,you're one naughty girl.Rawr Imma bite you hard cousin xD Beware.and hm what happened yea? *thinking* *can't recall anything* but we had a really fun time together.Snap pictures together haha thumbsup me like that.and at 8,they got to go,and there we go again,hugging and kissing *blush blush.

They rock my world

No comments: