You turned my dreams into nightmares

This brokenhearted,makes me forgot all the moments when Im still with you.How happy I was when we're still okay.How much I wanna be with you.How important you were to me.How much you meant last time.we were so happy.What happend now?Yeah thts all your fuckin fault.Your little lie,makes me like this.It turned me into this unwanted bitch.

You used to say,IM NOT GANNA GET YOU A HEARTBROKEN.but yeah you lied.I just cant believe

gah I gave you yet another chance to prove to me that you were worth my time,to prove that you were different,to prove that you cared.But no,you're still the same.and I regret fr gaving you a second chance.


Warmness Of The Soul
You know how much I hate this song now.bcause it reminds me of you,it reminds me of us

You know how much I want a happy ending with you but,YOU TURNED MY DREAMS INTO NIGHTMARES and thts unforgiveable.I'll never forgive you.I swear to GOD.

No comments: