S.O.X

:)))) yesterday at 8 am,my sis woke me up and suruh siap siap.fine i go take my bath and iron my PIRATES tee :) and take my oatmeal for breakfast.at 8.45 something,pika text said she's comeing for sox.fine and after she's here(lol),i change my cloth then go fetch my sis and bella and fatha :) papa hantar dkt taylor college and tiba tiba we know yg that place were a wrong place.phh shit dh la papa dh pergi.then we decided to take the cab.bapak mahallll dekat je dh 15.grr nvm laaa.sampai sampai taylor lakeside,cheerleaders tgh berkumpul and my sis started to bebel yg she's hungry.haha gila kau ekaa.and at 11 am,the show starts.drumlines start and second were PIRATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! :) ohh man i shout a lot for them.haha its real fun.and wait until 2 pm,we decided to go to sunway pyramid sbb semua dh lapar gila wehh.sampai sana,gemok awie yana azman semua tiba tiba ada lah.haha and kecoh semua nak makan di tempat yg berlainan.i and bell terus duduk dkt Wendy's haha apalagi seua just follow us.hhaa padan mukaaa byk songeh lg.time nak makan azman punya sweet bawa cake for bells :) goshh im jealous.tiba tiba rasa cake tu seriously suk mann.semua dh buat muka.sampai jasa spoil.igt nak jaga lah hati azman.jasa ni bodoh la.ruparupanya cake tu got wain.grr tak sedapppp.and at 5.30 papa pickup us all.otw home,Lisa call me.and we talk talk talk.haih miss her like hell.and dia off phone for no reason until now.haih i miss youuuuu.i hope you're fine.thats all i wanna share with you guyss :)

No comments: