Himmmmm :)




im sure you guys will know him if you keep reading and follow my blog because i made a lot of post about him before.i made this post coz i wanna thank him for always make me happy :) his always act crazy and make me laugh loud like hell.haha thanks buncit.you're the greatest friend i ever had.i really do appreciate you.even now we have a different life,i still not gonna forget our shit life before :) haha im joking.even you're just my ex,but do remember this,I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR LAUGHTER :) you laugh like devil man.but i still like it.no worries.we had a long journey together kan?and we had a big fight before but now we still together.i am ur friend and you are my greatestfriend even sometimes you make me feels down :) thankyou for always make me happy.thankyou soo much



No comments: