Sucks

My first day of school and my first day without Luqman went well.Yea I have to admit that it sucks abit.I can't get him out of my mind.He's here 24/7.I tried to forget him but failed.What should I do?He seems very happy with his life without me.and I'm dying here without him by my side.It's really hurt wake up in the morning and realize that he's gone,he's not mine anymore.I can't believe this would happen.It's a nightmare.Losing him and it feels like losing my other part of my body.It hurts so much.I don't know how to get rid of this emptiness.I don't know how.and I know we'll never be together back.I have to let him go.He don't need me.and I won't waste my time waiting for him.I'm done,but I can't forget him either.It's okay,time will heal the pain.and yea,Imma stay single for awhile.I'm not ready to love again.I'm just not ready to get another heartbroken yet.

No comments: