Letter for you

This post are made for my darling Superman,Muhammad Luqman bin Hassan.


Hey ayang,I know you're still not okay but always remember that I'll always here for you no matter what.I promised aite?I won't leave you like this.You need someone to comfort you,to cheer you up,to support you in whatever you do.and I believe that person is me :) I won't be selfish.I'm there when you're happy so I won't leave you when you're down.We laugh together,smile together,sad together and cry together.Kay yang?I love you and it just you <3 I don't mind if you still love her.I do understand your situation.I was there at your place last time.It hurts,I know how much it hurts.I've been through it quite a lot.and I'm still here,alive.You can face this,Ohmen.Yes you can.you just have to believe yourself.You're not weak,you're my Superman remember?and Superman kan kuattttt (: It's kinda sad that I have learned to deal with things like this.Being strong means being heartless.If you really wanna forget her,keep this words on your mind --> 'If you go then I'll forget you.When you're gone I won't miss you.' I'm sorry Ohmen but that's just the way I've learned to deal with a broken heart and broken promises.and it works.You should try you know.I love you so much and I believe in you.You can face this.I got your back.Always.


I'm not telling you it's going to be easy,I'm telling you it's going to be worth it (:


Love,
Nurzuhaira Nasrin Zalaluddin

No comments: