It's finally over

Yea it's finally over.I can't believe he actually dump me.He doesn't care about me anymore.Oh yea I forgot that I got no feelings ayy?That's why.I'm a doll.He's too happy with his girlfriend,that's why he ignore me.He said I got someone else?NO! I swear to God I don't have anyone else.Paul,Amir wants me back but I rejected them.Why Oman why?Why can't you see that?I want you,only you.but I guess,it'll be just a dream.

Yes maybe I planned to leave him because Faiq said it's the best way but I didn't say anything yet.haih :'/ so he's the one who's leaving me.

I'm broken.I'm too broken.I miss him,I miss everything about him.His smell,his laugh,his smile,his voice,his hug,his touch.Everything.I wish I can reset everything back to normal again.I wish I can reset my brain,my heart.but I can't.It's impossible.

You're leaving me breathless.

but if you want me back,I'll always be here for you.No matter what.I promised ayy?but just makesure you're single that time.



I miss you and I love you.but I have to move on,for our own good xx

No comments: