3/12/2011

I met Oman yesterday.We watched Breaking Dawn together.We're okay but I don't know.I love him.I can't get mad or stay angry at him for a long period.I just can't.I had a great times with him yesterday.Awwwwwwhh btw it's not just only us,theres Ida and Anas too :) Anas fell asleep in the cinema.haha I hate him! oh yeah we booked couple seat *naughty face* ehem Omg I'm starting to miss him already.

Nextttttttttttttt,

Hm after done watching cinema,we allllllll go to Maya.For lunch! I ate Chicken Shawarma.Not badddddd.it tastes good :) and the funniest part is,Ida get stoned and hahaha Anas risau gilaaaaaaa.I have the vid.Yes I recorded it.Its a good moment *fact,it's a funny moment*

I really had fun yesterday.I love Oman so much and I don't lie.I want him to be mine.FULLY MINE,MINE ALONE.

No comments: