Short update

My dead blog :P Hi hi hi everyone so sorry I didn't update anything lately,lots of conflicts,lots of problems and kinda busy with myself.okay that's just an excuse heheh sorry hm like I mentioned on my last post 'NO BOSIR,NO AL' yeah I mean we're over in everywayyy.I'm not ganna write here in details because you know it's kinda privacy and I don't wanna write anything bad about them so yeahh.

I am happy with my life now even I got no one.No one as in no boyfriend but I do got a special-friend that I always texted with.hm his name is Oman :D


OMG he's sooo sooo nice like seriously,cute,adorable.haha I swear! I can't describe how cute he is.He's just too cute.I'm very lucky to have him in my life and yes,I called him Superman and I'm his Wonderwoman! too cute aite? I know.but unfortunately,he already gatta girlfriend but it's okay that's not a big deal aite.


Ciao,school's calling

No comments: