Missing him :'/

Between me and Oh-men my superman.We're over.
Shit happened.My fault I know.I miss you,so much that's for sure :( I act like everything's fine but deep down inside my heart,it's hurt,it's killing me.I'm dying to see you with her.Your wall,your tweets.It's all about her now.I'm nothing to you anymore.I can't believe we're over already.It was fast.I still wanna be with you.I want to be by your side when you got problems like I used to.Only God knows how much I miss you.Everything I do reminds me of you.I miss everything about us.Everything.Mark when I said everything.I don't lie.I want you back,I need you back.I'm sorry I have to pretend like I don't care about what happened to us.I'm sorry.but I want you to be happy with your girl.I'm sorry I leave you,I'm sorry if I broke your heart.We're friend now.I don't want that :( I miss you,I feel like I wanna tell you that I want you back but I know it won't happen.You'll always be my Superman,my kind of Superman :') Always.



*I know I shouldn't post this thingy but I'm sorry I just want you to know what's inside my heart now.After you left

No comments: