Bitch

Makhlukperosak.

Bitch,you gatta be kidding me.She signup a new fake account twitter and maki me like hell! Shoot I wanna kill her.Like seriously.I have no freakin idea who are this 'makhlukperosak'.Everyday I check my mention on twitter and there you goooo,cursing me,cursing ida.The eff?I won't stand and just watch her curse us like that.She got no right to do that.BITCH! and she said I'm ruining other's relationship.Oh so now it's about Oman?The helllllllllllllllllll.me and Oman,we're over aite.Apa lagi dia nak?Bleugh people nowadays.Short thinking.I don't know what to do,what to reply those shits.ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH headache headache.

OMG this is sooo killing me.and I'm fuckin shaking right now.I can't even think straight.ERGH I'm so ganna kill that bitch! I'm ruining other's relationship? YOU'RE RUINING OTHER'S LIFE.and that's pathetic.

Know what,my middle finger's starting to like you,oh no it said it LOVE you.You're one lucky bitch.hah

No comments: