Explanation

No use gaduh bagai sebab a guy.Me and him,we're just a friend.Nothing more than that.I dont get it why you hate us so much.You called me 'si bodoh' even thoo you didnt mention my name,Im not that stupid.I know thats me,and 'si baik' is him.and even I still 'budak sekolah' as you mentioned on your twitter,but I think,Im much more mature than you.You're the one who started all this shits.Remember?Not me or him.Its not our fault.Its yours.I trusted you but you blew it up.People like you are the reason why I have trust issues.Maam,no use we're fighting over a guy.Maybe yes you love him,still but if he dont want you,just get over it.Im not saying that he want me bcause I already said me and him,we're just a friend.Thats all it ganna be.Okay?I aint like this,I never really want this to happen to us.Even thoo I dont know you that much,hey,I know woman.We're all the same,Im not ganna hurt anywoman's heart.I know how it feels.but you're just far too rude.and Im not ganna stay like an idiot.Let you talk shit about me and all.I really hope you do understand me.Thankyou

No comments: