Regrets

I used to said,
he's honest,and he's sweet like a sugar,and would do anything to make me smile.
and I forgot,that he's also a guy that can never be trusted.

Before I went to sleep,
I always ask myself the ifs and whys.but I never really get the answer.

He said forever.but forever isnt true.He left me speechless,and now hes begging me to meet and talk and treat him nicely?I aint give a damn,Im tired to be stupid.I dont wanna live with bullshits he told me.

YOU MAKE ME FEEL UNWORTHY


Fuck him.fuck every breath hes ever taken.fuck his smile.fuck his crystal brown eyes.fuck his hands intertwined in mine.fuck all the long talks.fuck all the butterflies.fuck all the smiles. fuck all the tears.fuck all the bullshit.fuck the lies.fuck his new girl.fuck what he told me the other night.FUCK HIM



*July 20,2010.Ex-boyfriend who can never be trusted

No comments: