Always him

I can run nowhere.It sound really sad when I found I cant stop thinking abt him.yes my LMP :) he lied and lied and I still can forgive him.Whatta weak me aite.he makes me weak and melt too I know.Even hes millions miles away,im still here waiting fr him.I dont understand myself.

'Distance doesnt ruin a relationship but doubts do'

I guess,those words were right.I dont know.Im really inlove with I guess or maybe it just bcause im lonely and i need someone to gedik gedik with aite.I dont know either.but I swear,I cant stop thinking abt this guy.weird thoo.

but I know,I'll always be just his scandal.Nothing more than that.Maybe.If we are meant for each other,one day,he'll be mine.Insy but I dont put a really high hope on this guy.I dont wanna get a heartbroken again (:

No comments: