July 3,2011

I woke up at 6.30 and get ready fr IDA'S HSEEEE haha :) and at 7.30,knock knock knock 'IDA open the door!' and there she come out.and we watched 'what every girls want' if im not mistaken.and at 10 something,kring kringggg 'guys I dkt dpn rumah ni jom pergi breakfast' okay and poof we're at Oakleaf condo apa fuck nama dia idk.and there is Qhalish.Raja as usual like to teasing and make me swearing like hell.ohh fak hes an arse :p okay thts a joke.

and afternoon,me and my familyyy went to Kg.Pandan,Restoran Seri Ratu entah entah I dont remember the name veryyy much ;) and we had our ayam penyet.Ermm the food was okayy,fine and thts good I think.after eat,me and Ida balik rumahlaa apa lagi kan.and we watched DVD.BEASTLY! ♥ awwww we love Alex Pettyfer soo muchie hes sooo hot.Okay shoosh done.

Im thinking to sleep early today so jyeah people its 9.30 pm now.Ciao (:

No comments: