I aint ganna trust

Cut the bullshit.I wasted my time having hope in you.After what you did to me dont you fuckin dare come back to me after what youre done with her ass.Im not your fuckin backup.
Yes Imma bit dissapointed.When you're fuckin single,you call me almost everynight.and now after you already gatta gf,you dont even say hi to me.and I have no idea why did you call me lastnight.No I wont pickup your phonecall.I wont.Just enough with this bullshitsss.Im sick of it.You sure wanna live happily aite?so do I.So yeahhh,dont bother to call me again,ex-boyfriend.


and you! yes you.you too,dont bother to text me again.Come and go.playing and backstab my feelings.Just go.Just go with your PERFECTA life.I dont need a guy like you in my life.Yes,I mean it.

*Im always their second choice aite?I already knew.

No comments: