Bless me June

Well,lotsss of thing happend on June.
My brithday,Alia's and Haziq's birthday,Ida's and tokmak's birthday and bla bla.Omg I swear I hate it.My birthday turns out like HELL.but its okayyyyyyy Shoohhh from my mind --' I just broke me and Amir's scandal thingy relationship blahh.Sweeeeettt.He lied and ofcourse,I really hate when someone lied to me.Im enough with him.Im enough with guys.They're all just freakin same.Mannn I really hope tht isnt true.hah whatta funny life aite.They come and go and come and go.Funny and complicated life yeap it is complicated.

Nowwwww,Imma abt to blow out.Im really really tired.I dont wanna go to school.Amira,Kelven went to band training while Im freakin alone in tht ergh wtv class.Theyre all like seriously shit fake.I bet recess today ganne be suck.Me alone.Argh no wayyyyy.

Tomoz BANDCOMP! (: Okay thts really exciting I guess.I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Cochrane Band alotttt.Paling ye ;D Nahhhh I really love em.Cant wait to see my Jasa Fitri throw the fuckin mace up.and my Karipap Panas group too hehe :D Buttttttt,I really have no idea with who Imma go to that Stadium.Klang,its like a million miles awayyyyy.Okayy papa ganna send me there but still,I gatta have a friend to go there or im all alonee later.and I really dont want tht to happen.

Gtg.School's calling.Ciao peeps

No comments: