Single life

It’s not great, it’s not not great.
Sometimes I feel forever alone and sometimes I don’t even think about relationships.I won’t say “who needs a significant other” and I won’t say “I want a boyfriend.”
Saying who needs them sounds like you’re in denial,which you probably are.Saying you want a relationship will be a subconscious drive for you to fall for any person that you become infatuated by.
Imma teenager,I’m pretty sure I don’t exactly need to be in a relationship.So there really is no need for me to feel any certain way about “being single,”it’s just whatever.I’m just waiting for someone I sincerely like.
Isn’t that funny though. hat society has set up our life this way.Society made it so that it’s irrational to be in a fully committed relationship as a adolescent.I completely understand why,but at the same time I know things don’t really need to be the way they are right now.Society seems to control us all.Society says it’s okay to dress like this,it’s not okay to dress like that.Society says this, society says that.Society is the fucking devil.

And now I’m totally off topic, but oh well.
And now I’m finished rambling.

No comments: