I'm heartbroken

Yes,Im heartbroken.You broke my heart into a million pieces.I dnt knw who you are anymore Amir.I really dont.Oh and yes,IM SORRY bcause I always think abt you and your gf.I care abt you thts why.I dont want anything happen to you and your gf.I really dont.I feel really guilty.but nahh you'll never get it.Yes I know you love me and everything but if we keep fighting,haihh idk what to say.Im tired Im really tired.You know,one day you'll leave me.dont say you're not ganna leave me bcause I know you will.We're just scandal.Scandal?yes.you got your gf and I got none! You win Amir.Congrates.You whatt?You're giving up?ohh you're giving up with all girls huh?All girls are just the same?No.GUYS ARE FUCKIN SAME.JERK.Baik time mula mula je.and apa you ckp dulu?You lain from others?Nahhh,I dont think so.If you're different frm others,why you broke my heart?Why?You dont know the answer aite.Lemme answer it fr you.YOU BROKE MY HEART BCAUSE YOU JUST REALIZE YOU LOVE YOUR GF MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME.THTS FIRST.SECOND,YOU BROKE MY HEART BCAUSE YOU JUST WOKEUP FROM YOUR DREAM,I AM JUST YOUR SCANDAL AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.and THIRD,NOW YOU KNOW WHATS THE DIFF BETWEEN GF AND SCANDAL.Thanks lots.and one more thing,STOP saying KEVIN's name if we're in not-okay-mood.KEVIN is just a friend.Nothing more than that.He already got a gf.and Im not ganna take Kevin from his gf.No.Just stop sebut nama Kevin in our problem.He got nothing to do with us.Do remember that.

No comments: