Happy mothers day mummy!

Dear my beloved mother,

I love you so much,i never forget you,never ever.you never give single “sigh” to look after me,to feed me, to teach me even to love me.you are the only one who give affectionate no matter what circumstances you might face because you know my feeling very well when i happy,joy even sad and sulk.you are strong woman I ever met,you will to do anything for me to make smile on my face and I know you never say “i’m tired” for that.you always tell me,to remember the one who help me,and mom,you the one i always remember,and i’d never be oblivion for you.i still remember when i’ve argue with you made you sad and now i really lament to recall those things,im really sorry from bottom of my heart.



Your annoying daughter,
Nasrin Zal <3

No comments: