Its really over :'(

haih..Al-kisah oiiiii..... okey2 aku malas nak on facebook dah sbb aku rase cambodo je nak cite ape aku buat hari2 kat orang and bla bla bla.. hehehe actually i broke up with my mate Nasrin Zal today (7.3.2011) he bodo betul! punce rokok sebatang ! who knew =p ~~ she wanna go on with her life and bla bla enjoy life bla bla bla best for the both of us bla bla bla... ish ish ish hidup.. sape lah tahu bak kate Fahem ''tuah ayam di tajinye,tuah manusia siape la tahu'' .. on and on .. heads up mingu depan cuti seminggu (11.3.2011) also the day die nak gi umrah .. mesti korang ingat nie nak broke up sebab nak gi umrah and wat ever fuck me tanye la die mane aku tau.. So i guest ill taking my time off again, after my last bump with that fucking indian girl which is also my ex... soo its a start of me and the end of her in my life.. so back to NO WOMEN NO CRY .. ahhh wat a greate new start in life .. no 1 can tell me wat to do and i cant do~~ WOHOO!.. facebook facebook.. aish aish punce-punce .. well mista ROKOK guest its just me and you i guest.. aww i miss u dunhill.. woop back to the topik ! up coming this holiday .. ive some plan with my buddies to fuck up the whole kuala lumpur.. bukan la macam lepak2 pavi bla bla tu.. its like ROCK CLIMBING,ATV,SWIMMING,SNOREKLING,Throwing rock at AMBUILAM =D ~~~ back to the gym ... gla gla gla blur blur gurr .. OKEY LAH RAKAN SEMUA ... love your life .. HAPPY HOLIDAY =D !

Its hurt :'( Thankyou for everything Farhan <3

No comments: