Some advise for you

How to get rid of your boyfriend's PHYSCO ex-gf

Well I've been through this thingy once.wuuu she's such a WHORE!
Come on! What kind of ex doesn't get jealous when they see their ex boyfriend with someone new?Unless,they don't love him anymore,she won't.Don't worry,the psycho type will definitely will :)

a)A girl-talk could help. If she pick a fight with you or starting to get you on your nerves, start acting! and tell her this :-
Roses are red,Violets are blue,he's for me,not for you and if by any chance,you take my place,I'll take my hand,and smash your face

b)Play along with her games.Be smart and professional.You got nothing to lose if you play it well.Remember not to affect your relationship.Plus,you got to make sure that everything you do is harmless or you'll pay for it.

Lets say she text you something like :

"Hey, I saw your boyfriend with another girl"
"Really? Another girl?You must be mistaken,that girl IS me"

Easy aiteeeee? (: You'll win if you know how to play

*and yeah peeps,this post got nothing to do with my relationship now.I never had problems with farhan's ex.Hope will never have :) but Ive been through this before I met Frhn.So I got used to it :)

No comments: