Bless the sky

My Grandmother passed away yesterday.And I've lost one of the most important people in my life.And I feel broken.Maybe part of me thought she wouldn't die.Couldn't die.She was always a little more than human to me.But I suppose she was mortal, like the rest of us,after all.And maybe that's a beautiful thing.She was an active and powerful woman,to the very end.With the best kind of actions.And the best kind of power.Her strength and her compassion were so connected,there was no separating them.She loved her family with all her heart.And she made us feel special.She made me feel special.I went to her house almost everynight for most of my life.But now she has a new home,in a place I can't visit.Someday,though,I'll find my way there.Because no matter how much I love life,I won't live forever.And maybe that's a beautiful thing,too.

ILOVEYOU TOKMAK :')

No comments: