Lost love

You were my sunshine you were my life
the one I'd turn to when things didn't go right
I loved you more than anything more than life itself
you forgot that when you claimed you didn't need my help
is that how you wanna be that's fine
but know that i will love you for all of time
you were my baby love it's hurting everyday
can't stand that I'm not with you what more can I say
I need you like the bees need honey
I love you like the rich love money
I need you like rain on fire
you are everything your my desire
I've been waiting for a guy like you
waiting for someone to give my heart too
then I found you but you tore it apart
you said you loved me but it wasn't from your heart
I love you more than all the rays of light
I love you more than every star at night
I need you can't you see
all I ever wanted was for you to love me!

No comments: